- My batteries are on a ship on their way from China. Should arrive mid October.
- Spent Saturday installing the dashboard and stereo. Gotta have good sounds!
- I have located all the important wires in the loom and designed the necessary opto isolating interface. (Reverse, Tacho and Speedo)
- I have permanently wired the brake vacuum pump to the ignition
- Sent plans for battery box to Geoff for fabrication.
Copyright Malcolm Faed. Images and text may only be copied with the permission of the author. This blog includes personal things of interest including electric vehicle conversion. I have documented the conversion of a petrol (gas) powered vehicle to Electric. http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1149. The blog now documents the conversion of a BMW E30 to electric.
Tuesday, 2 September 2008
A few notes
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for all the details Mal. You make it heaps easier for those following a short distance behind.
Glad it is helping others along the path. It seems I redesign almost every aspect of the detail somewhere along the way. :)
Post a Comment