|What do you call a group of C5s?|
Like the others, it had flat tires. I have pumped them up and they haven't gone flat.
I also need a battery for this one. Will see if I can build a pack from Lithium Headway cells. 3P4S. If I can find some spent lead acid batteries of the correct size and terminals, I may empty the lead and acid, and build a charger, batteries and BMS into the case.
This C5 has less corrosion however based on the floor repair, has been well used.
For #1 I bough a 1/2" UNF nut to lock the bearing cone in place. Unusual thread but it is correct.
I also bough some reproduction high vis flags.
- Replace BMX Tires with slicks from C5alive
- General clean up.
- Re-Fit mirrors.
- Fit new decals when available from C5Alive
- Replace brake pads. $10 for 4.
- Replace all rusted steel screws with stainless.
- Worn drive gear. This could be a show stopper.
- Replace handlebar and clamp nut and bolt.
- Boot clips for both C5s
- High Vis Rubbers from Chas
|RG wheel bearing arrangement for comparison with #1|
|Floor Repair. Nice job. Looks like a piece of plastic from a recycled C5|
|Mirror mount repair.|
|Handlebars - The padding is a bit abraded.|
|BMX Tires. Needs slicks.|
|Front brakes need new pads.|